Camping on Fyn in your own caravan or tent
At Sandager Næs camping, we provide the setting for the perfect camping holiday for the whole family. The campground is not so large, so that the kids need only quickly survey the place to find their way around, and we also have plenty of activities for the family so no one gets bored.
All our pitches for caravans and tents are divided into cosy “pockets” with hedges, where there is space for 4-8 units. The sites have a direct outlet with 10-13 amps, residual current circuit breaker and meter. The use is read on our computer. The site has a large, centrally located service building, with a maximum walking distance of 150 meters.
The grounds is divided into two categories:
On the map, sites with views are marked in blue. The sites are between 100-140 m2. The black marked sites are between 80 to 120 m2, several of the sites have a limited or no view to the water. Please contact us if you need help selecting your site.
If you’re fast, you can reserve one of the 35 comfort pitches with water and drainage. Several of them are even right next to the water. These are site numbers 72-80 and 161-174. NEW XL 190-199
Where are the sites?
The campground also features:
- Heated swimming pool with several slides
- Information and shop
- Cafe, open during the summer months
- Playroom for the youngest
- Centrally located service building with family room, family bathroom, kitchen, toilets and bath
- Activity room for the bigger kids with arcade and sofas
- Free fast internet throughout the campground
- Playground and bouncy pillow for the youngest
- Large playground, bouncy pillow, zipline and mooncars for older children
- Football pitch and basketball court
- Pen with tame goats
- Private beach with pier (not for swimming, 800 meters to public beach)
- Barbecue area with tables and benches.
Free access to the water park, playgrounds, playroom, free use of the mooncars, free twistbread on selected days and much more.